In 2019, the Uxbridge Chamber Choir would like to feature the following supporting businesses:
- Wynn Walters, Sculptor – http://sculpturebywynn.com/site/
- Uxbridge Custom Upholstery – http://www.uxbridgeupholstery.ca/
- Core Training Gymnastics Centre – http://www.coretraininggymnastics.ca/
- Lawson Home Improvements – https://www.lawsonhomeimprovements.com/
- Paul Douglas Turner, Q.C. – http://www.pdturner.com/
We welcome paid advertisers that are included in our program inserts and/or on our website depending on their request. We are pleased to offer different levels of advertisement which will recognize your business accordingly:
- For a $60 advertisement, you will receive a paid invoice receipt for that amount and your business will be recognized in our programs until December 31, 2019.
- For a $100 advertisement, you will be recognized in our programs and listed on our website with a link to your business or online contact until December 31, 2019. Your paid invoice receipt will reflect this choice.
- For $300, you will be recognized in our programs, listed on our website, linked on our website’s footer, and receive four complimentary tickets to a performance until December 31, 2019 and a paid invoice receipt for $200.
If you are interested in advertising in our programs or on our website, please contact the choir and you will be provided with all the necessary information. Be part of making beautiful music in North Durham!
UCC is a registered charitable organization. All donations are welcomed (tax receipts issued) as it assists us in our goal of bringing classical music to Uxbridge and its surrounding communities. Donations can be accepted online through CanadaHelps.org canadahelps.org/en/charities/uxbridge-chamber-choir