UCC is a registered, non-profit charitable organization. All donations are welcomed (tax receipts issued) and recognized in our concert programs as well as here on our web-site for the duration of the season.
Here are the In Memoriam dedications from our performance of Mozart’s Requiem on March 6, 2016.
- Clare Almack in memory of Rhoda Almack, my mother
- Margaret Almack in memory of Rhoda Almack, my mother
- Hilary A. Balmer in memory of Adam Wood
- Hilary A. Balmer in memory of all workers killed in the course of their work
- Kathryn Balmer in memory of Adam Wood
- Thomas Baker in memory of Irene & Albert Baker
- Margaret Carabine & family in memory of Brendan Carabine
- Regina Chan in memory of Chin Jo Dak, my mother
- Barbara Glen Chapman in memory of Christopher Chapman
- Kirsten Clark in memory of Ruth Wade, former member of the choir
- Elinor Cole in memory of William Cole, my husband
- Marg Cunningham in memory of Jack & Agnes Cunningham, my parents
- Wendy & Gord Duncan in memory of Helen Morley, former member of the Chamber Choir, and Tom Morley, a big fan
- Lisa Fearnley-Brown in memory of Mary Myrtle Moffatt, my grandmother
- Allen Forsyth in memory of my parents Forest & Helma Forsyth
- Allen Forsyth in memory of William Turner, my uncle
- Clare Forsyth in memory of my beloved parents
- Stewart Giffin in memory of Monika Elisabeth Giffin
- Nancy and Rick Hannah in memory of Joseph Banner (Tara Hannah’s great-grandfather)
- Ian Hilton and family in memory of Margaret Hilton
- Kathy Holdsworth in memory of my husband Bruce
- Karin, Marshall, Trina, James & family in memory of Johannes Lott
- James MacDonald in memory of Vernon and Margaret MacDonald, my parents
- Anne Mizen-Baker in memory of Helen Gould & Gordon Mizen, Kathryn Mizen – “eternal light shine upon them”.
- Maria Pakulat in memory of Alfred Pakulat, my husband
- Barbara Pratt in memory of Wilfred Hewlett, my brother
- Amy Roebuck in memory of Jane Robinson Shergold
- Faith Shergold in memory of Jane Robinson Shergold
- Stephanie & Todd Sommer in memory of Nan and Ron Sommer
- Shawny & Anthony Wahl in memory of Dorothy Sage (mother) and Curtis Wahl, our son
- Mary Margaret & Wynn Walters in memory of our parents Mary & Don and Freda & Glyn
- Ann Wilkinson in memory of Norman Alan Wilkinson, my brother
- Peggy and Alan Williams in memory of Meghan (1983-2015), granddaughter
Help Bring Fine Choral Music to Uxbridge
The choir relies on the gracious financial support of its Audiences, Friends, Donors, Sponsors and Benefactors. We acknowledge a range of support levels
Benefactors $500 +
Sponsors $200 – $499;
Patrons $100 – $199;
Donors $50 – $99;
Friends $25 – $49
Donations at the Benefactor or Sponsor Level will receive two free tickets to an upcoming concert of their choice.
Help carry on the tradition.
You can donate online.